Hi, I am Hsiaoming Yang (aka lepture elsewher).
I am blogging at Just lepture. You can reach me by Twitter or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
When I am free, I do open source.
All open source can be found on GitHub, and they are all under BSD License, except that I have declared it under another License.
Check my Wish List, buy me a kindle book for supporting my works.
Some python libraries that are under maintenance.
- GitHub: https://github.com/lepture/mistune
- Article: http://lepture.com/en/2014/markdown-parsers-in-python
The fastest markdown parser in pure Python, inspired by marked.
- GitHub: https://github.com/lepture/otpauth
- Documentation: https://pythonhosted.org/otpauth/
Implements two-step verification of HOTP/TOTP. Also known as one time password.
Here is a list of Flask Extensions that I am working/maintaining on.
- GitHub: lepture/flask-oauthlib
- Documentation: https://flask-oauthlib.readthedocs.org
OAuthlib implementation for Flask. This is a replacement of Flask-OAuth.
- GitHub: lepture/flask-wtf
- Documentation: https://flask-wtf.readthedocs.org
Simple integration of Flask and WTForms, including CSRF, file upload and Recaptcha integration.
I am maintaining it now.
- GitHub: lepture/flask-turbolinks
Turblinks implementation for Flask. This extension makes your website faster.
A list of ready to use softwares rather than libraries.
- GitHub: lepture/nico
Just another static site generator, but in nodejs. It's front-end friendly. By the way, this site is built by nico.
- Language: Python
- GitHub: lepture/python-livereload
Python LiveReload is an awesome tool for web developers. When you saved your css or js, LiveReload will refresh the browser for you.
But it's more than that. It can compile your code before refreshing the browser. It can do some tasks before refreshing the browser.
- GitHub: lepture/ganam-cli
- Documentation: http://lab.lepture.com/ganam-cli/
A style guide generator for css and stylus.